What does the warranty cover?
If you have issues with your hearing aids and accessories that have occurred through general usage or daily wear and tear, our warranty will cover:
- Any broken components under normal use
- Any defects in materials used in manufacture
- Any lack of functionality after general wear and tear
What will we do if you have issues with your product?
If your new hearing aids or hearing aid accessories have stopped working through no fault of your own, then you can send the product back to us. We will repair the device if possible, or exchange it with a new product if it is beyond repair.
How long does the warranty last?
All hearing aids will be under warranty for two years from the date of purchase. All hearing aid accessories will be under warranty for two years.
What does the warranty not cover?
The warranty will not cover:
- Damage of the device resulting from negligence
- Damage of a device resulting from unauthorised modification of a product
- Theft or loss of the device
- Damage due to not adhering to the recommended care and upkeep of the device
How can you claim your warranty?
First, get in touch with our customer service team. They will help you ascertain whether your device is under warranty with us.
You will be asked to provide a proof of purchase and to send the device back to us along with all accessories that were included in the original package. It will be your responsibility to cover any nominal shipping and handling fees.
Upon receipt of the product, we will be in touch with you to keep you up to date with the process.